In the past few months since our last major update, AirSembly has seen significant improvements to stability and feature set. Our team continues to add new functions to AirSembly while aggressively fixing bugs and addressing known issues. Over the past few weeks we have put one major release and three minor patches, all with the version number 2.4. The latest release, 2.4.6, promises to be the most reliable and capable version of AirSembly yet. And there’s much more to come later this year and into 2017.
Some of the new features we have added in the 2.4 releases:
- SAML-based Single Sign-On (SSO) – We now support both Service Provider initiated SSO and the IdP initiated SSO models. AirSembly now supports multiple authentication sources, local and remove using SAML 2.0 based SSO authentication.
- vSphere 6.0 Console Support – AirSembly now handles VM console for vCenter 6.0 and above. This does not alter the console for any version lower than vCenter 6.
- Storage Names can be applied on vCloud Director product profiles and products.
- vCenter can now import vShield Edges
- Over two dozen bug fixes, both large and small
We are constantly looking for new ways to improve the development, delivery and support of the AirSembly platform. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us or leave a comment below!